Data Manager (H/F) / Urban Mobility WW Group/ Paris27 août 2019
Directeur général (H/F) / Business Consulting, Financial and HR Services / Paris12 octobre 2019
Our client is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange. World leader in disposable consumer products, the production is conducted out of 24 owned factories dispatched all around the world.
1. MISSIONS :
• Packaging Development : Develop packaging at best cost / quality / time to market (Key Project => Develop global packaging strategy)
• Master Data Management: Guarantee product data integrity (Key Project => develop global master database)
• Product Life Cycle: Secure item launch, switch and end-of-life (Key Project => decrease complexity).
2. KEY ROLES AND FUNCTIONS :
1. Packaging development : :
• Develop Global Packaging Strategy: standardize and optimize the packaging development between Continents & Factories.
• Develop new packaging and displays for countries
• Provide pack service offer (Display, Blister, Special offer catalogues)
• Support innovation projects on the packaging expertise
• Provide technology watch on packaging.
2. Product Data Management :
• Develop Global Master Database: Assess the needs of having a global MDM – launch projects and
• Item creation & update in the Master Database
• Standardize Item data management
• Ensure WID data accuracy for all regions
• Align interface across region on tool to share information with customer (through PIM, DAM…)
• Ensure simple process for data Item creation in each region
• Define clear guideline for Item data creation
• Give support and trainings on tools (JDE, WID, PCF)
• Provide product data information (WID extract, Green Dot...).
3. Product Life Cycle :
• Decrease complexity: Lead complexity reduction initiatives in close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finances and Manuf.
• Assess sales & profitability of portfolio for rationalization alerts
• Coordinate product launch & ratio between New Product Development team, Marketing and Supply Chain
• Project management office of complex launches and switches (Lidl, Amazon, CLP…)
3. TEAM MANAGEMENT :
• Reporting: VP Global Planning
• 3 direct reports
• 25-30 FTE.