Licensing Partner / Senior recruitment Consultant (M/W) / France & Europe26 août 2019
Responsable du Développement commercial/ Engineering & Consulting / Construction (H/F) / Paris27 août 2019
Our client is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange. World leader in disposable consumer products, the production is conducted out of 24 owned factories dispatched all around the world.
1. Main missions :
As the leader responsible for sourcing effectiveness within plastic family, the senior global plastic buyer will have the Following specific responsabilities :
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies for Plastic family globally ;
• Monitor Plastic supplier performance & risk globally;
• Drive annual productivity improvements in Plastic globally ;
• Maintain expertise development in Plastic globally ;
• Uphold internal and external policies, régulations and laws.
2. Success criteria:
The Senior Global Plastic buyer will be successful if - 1 year from now: :
• Sourcing strategies for Plastic family (undergoing a sourcing wave) will be defined with clear evidence of savings captured ;
• Accurate perfomance data for Plastic family will be actively collected and monitored ;
• A common supplier scorecard, including performance metrics and a supporting measurement process, will be in place for Plastic family globally.
The Senior Global Plastic buyer will be successful if - 3 years from now :
• Identified savings will have been captured;
• Plastic family will have a defined and implemented sourcing strategy which achieves best-in-class TCO reductions while maintaining or improving service to the business ;
• Purchasing performance internal metrics and supporting data collection processes will be in place, actively monitored, and viewed as credible and accurate ;
• A robust order fulfillment process will be in place and actively used;
• Suppliers will be actively managed and developed trough the use of a common scorecarding process.
3. Minimum training level and experience to hold the job:
• BA required MBA preferred, other graduate degree potentially acceptable
• Successful, multi-year track record in a procurement organization
• CPM or equivalent desirable
• Internal Purchasing procedure and legal
• Production and Quality knowledge
• Microsoft power BI
• Must be willing to travel.
Competencies : :
• Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills,
• Extensive knowledge of the plastic family,
• Good planning/project management skills,
• Strong negotiating skills,
• Superior communication skills,
• Excellent english communication h2>
Work behaviors : :
• Distinctive leadership,
• Comfortable with conflict.