Directeur général (H/F) / Construction / FM multitechnique/ IDF22 mai 2019
Directeur d’usine (H/F) / Agroalimentaire / Rhône- Alpes26 juin 2019
Our client is a french company, founded 70 years ago, known for making disposable consumer products in 24 owned factories dispatched all around the world.
1. Main missions :
As the leader responsible for sourcing effectiveness within plastic family, the senior global plastic buyer will have the Following specific responsabilities :
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies for Plastic family globally ;
• Monitor Plastic supplier performance & risk globally;
• Drive annual productivity improvements in Plastic globally ;
• Maintain expertise development in Plastic globally ;
• Uphold internal and external policies, régulations and laws.
2. Success criteria:
The Senior Global Plastic buyer will be successful if - 1 year from now: :
• Sourcing strategies for Plastic family (undergoing a sourcing wave) will be defined with clear evidence of savings captured ;
• Accurate perfomance data for Plastic family will be actively collected and monitored ;
• A common supplier scorecard, including performance metrics and a supporting measurement process, will be in place for Plastic family globally.
The Senior Global Plastic buyer will be successful if - 3 years from now :
• Identified savings will have been captured;
• Plastic family will have a defined and implemented sourcing strategy which achieves best-in-class TCO reductions while maintaining or improving service to the business ;
• Purchasing performance internal metrics and supporting data collection processes will be in place, actively monitored, and viewed as credible and accurate ;
• A robust order fulfillment process will be in place and actively used;
• Suppliers will be actively managed and developed trough the use of a common scorecarding process.
3. Minimum training level and experience to hold the job:
• BA required MBA preferred, other graduate degree potentially acceptable
• Successful, multi-year track record in a procurement organization
• CPM or equivalent desirable
• Internal Purchasing procedure and legal
• Production and Quality knowledge
• Microsoft power BI
• Must be willing to travel.
Competencies : :
• Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills,
• Extensive knowledge of the plastic family,
• Good planning/project management skills,
• Strong negotiating skills,
• Superior communication skills,
• Excellent english communication h2>
Work behaviors : :
• Distinctive leadership,
• Comfortable with conflict.