Senior Consultants & Managers (H/F) / IT Advisory & Business Consulting / Paris (closed)3 septembre 2018
Architecte Urbaniste SI (W/M) / Financial sector / Paris10 septembre 2018
Our client is one of the European independent leaders in transport and vehicle logistics. We seek for its Cargo Logistics Division a international Financial Controller who reports directly to the Group Financial Controller. The position is located in Spain, Alcala de Henares.
1. Main purpose of job :
• Responsible for the control management of Spain, Portugal and Morocco,
• The focus is on minimising Financial risks to the business and maximising profitability within the corporate strategy, policies and according to the relevant laws and regulations.
2. Qualifications / Experience:
• University Degree in Finance;
• Fluent english language needed ;
• Fluent french will be an add.
• Excellent negotiation skills, ensuring stringent cost controls;
• Good level of expertise in analysis of work processes and KPI results ;
• Good understanding of economic issues and market developments;
• Customer focused;
• Team builder and leader;
• Excellent knowledge of P&L mechanisms and key drivers;
• Minimum 5 years post qualified experience;
• Ability to manage direct reporting roles and department team members;
• Knowledge of current accounting standards including IFRS.
• Attention to details;
• Problem solver;
• Ability to prioritise and delegate.
3. Key task:
• Evaluation of monthly results,
• Presentation of the budget at the annual approval process,
• Perform investigations at request of the Country managers,
• Improve KPI Framework,
• Attend meetings with audit teams,
• Responsible for monitoring performance of outsourced F&A service provider,
• Participate in Business Projects in offering advice on Financial elements,
• Improve the Financial Tools managed in the TMS,
• Optimization of the Financial management of purchases and sales.
4. Expected outcomes:
• Analyse costs and profits, producing reports and making recommandations as appropriate,
• Analyse future volume, profile forecasts in order to ensure sufficient flexibility in the system and processes to meet contingencies.